Gpi build on site demiwater st...
Gpi has build a 3995m3 demiwatertank for its customer, Dow Chemicals, on site. The tank is designed and build according ...
As a TIG/MIG welder, you work at one of our production locations in Lopik or Groot-Ammers. As part of a permanent team, you work on a daily basis to create unique stainless steel tanks. As a welder, you will be allocated projects to complete. Depending on the size of the project, you will either work alone or with several colleagues.
A TIG/MIG welder is expected to have a flexible attitude, to be constantly striving for high quality, and have social skills. When it comes to continuous improvement in quality, you look not only at your own product, but also at things that can be done better.
• You will build stainless steel tanks and process equipment;
• You will be partly responsible for realising projects with respect to, among other things, delivery time, quality and quantity;
• You will be partly responsible for a safe working environment for yourself and your colleagues;
• You will make improvement proposals in terms of the installations, and hand these over to the Engineering department.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualities:
• Technical senior secondary vocational education working and thinking level (metalworking is a bonus);
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar function;
• Experience in TIG/MIG welding;
• The correct material and machine knowledge;
• Is communicative and has organisational skills;
• Problem-solving attitude and pays attention to detail.
• A good and healthy working environment as part of a growing team of approximately 75 colleagues;
• A great deal of independence and space for own ideas and input;
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues;
• Good support in order to familiarise yourself with the necessary product knowledge;
• A good salary and secondary employment conditions;
• The option of becoming a member of the employees’ association;
• Friday afternoon get-together at our head office in Lopik.
Have we piqued your interest? Would you be interested in becoming our new colleague? Then send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Handelsweg 14, 3411 NZ, Lopik.
Then our HR department will contact you within 10 working days. If our first interview is a pleasant experience for both parties, you will be invited for a second one.